- A great balancing game that teaches patience and develops manual skills.
A wonderful game made of colorful varnished wood that trains motor skills and patience.
- Ideal for 1-3 players, suitable for children 3 years and older
- Thanks to this game, the child will learn patience and will also develop his fine motor skills.
- The goal of the game is to put colorful elements on the balancing stand without falling over or falling off one of the balls.
- The die roll determines which element is to be placed on the base first - according to the symbol "selected" by the bone.
- If all the balls of the color shown by the bone have already been placed on the base, then this player must miss the turn.
- If the base begins to swing when one of the balls is placed on it, even if the ball stays firmly on the pile of the remaining balls, the player must also leave the turn.
- If one or more balls fall from the cradle, then the player who caused it is out of the game and the opponent wins the game.
- The winner is the player who places the last and most difficult element on the base without turning it over.
This game is a real challenge! You try?
All components are made of FSC® 100 certified wood.
Products intended for children from 3 years of age.